Via delle 4 Fontane, 149/a - 00184 - Rome
The Nuovo Hotel 4 Fontane is a 3 star hotel situated in a beautiful palace of the 18th century in the heart of Rome.
The hotel offers excellent service, it is ideal for tourist stays and for business visits to Rome and it is certainly a reference point for anyone wishing to walk to the wonders of the eternal city; in fact, the Via Veneto, Piazza Barberini and the beautiful Piazza di Spagna are within short walking distance.
The excellent public transport system provides quick connections to the main areas of the city.
The hotel has 6 floors served by a lift. The reception is open 24 hours and the staff will be at your disposal to make your stay in the Eternal City unforgettable, giving you useful information about tours and excursions and tips about the best restaurants and shopping areas in Rome.
The 36 rooms have been designed to provide an unforgettable stay with maximum comfort and meet the needs of most demanding customers. All rooms are elegantly furnished.
- Fully Air conditionned
- Credit cards accepted
- Tourist information
- Small pets allowed free of charge
- Reception 24h/24h
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage deposit
- Free map of the city
- Internal laundry service
- Safety deposit box at the reception
- Fax service at the reception
- Excursions/Tours reservation
- Theaters, museums tickets reservation
- Central Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Smoking rooms
- Non smoking rooms
- Rooms for disabled people
- Safe deposit box
- Satellite TV
- Flat screen TV - LCD
- Writing desk
- Private bathroom with bathtub
- Private bathroom with shower
- In-room breakfast on payment
- Baby cot on payment
- ADSL Internet access on payment
- Internet Wireless Connection in common areas on payment
- Internet point on payment
- Buffet Breakfast and VAT 10%
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- City tax (2 Euros per person per night)
- Check-in: From 1.00 pm
- Check-out: Until 10.00 am
- Cancellations can be made without penalty: 1 day before the arrival.
- Penalty for late cancellations or no-show: amount of the first night per room.